How I’m Preparing for a Potential Real Estate Market Crash | Daily Podcast

I’m going to be a little bit selfish here today. I’m going to talk about myself and some of the things that I’m doing now and looking to do to prepare for a market crash. Now, I’m sure you’ve seen in the news that real estate prices are pretty much at all-time highs. The market is fairly expensive on the East Coast and West Coast.

We’ve had a great run, and everyone is talking about how awesome everything is. That is when you should start getting a little fearful. Personally, I think we are still at the top of the cycle. Only time will tell. It’s really hard to predict these things.

But whether you are a Debbie Downer or an Optimistic Oscar, I still think that you should look at implementing or replicating what I’m about to share with you—no matter what the market is doing or what cycle the market is in.

Before I get into that, I want to share something that I have heard many times: Multimillionaires have multiple streams of income that are diversified across different asset classes and businesses to generate profit and income in various ways.

Keep reading the article to the BiggerPockets Channel for the best real estate investing education online!

Become a member of the BiggerPockets community of real estate investors -

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments