Watch Before Monday 930 EST! Stock Market Warning!

What will happen this week in the stock market! Expect extreme volatility. Jerome Powell is scheduled to testify twice before Congress and more than a dozen other Fed speeches expected. Horrific treasury auction haunts the bond market that is on the brink.

STOCK MARKET COURSE! I'm Giving OVER 70% OFF OF TODAY! [Limited Time Offer]

My Stock Watchlist Course ($19.99/mo) cancel at any time: Stocks AND Amazon Course for only 497 [Limited Time Offer!] Or Two Payments of $249 Business Course “Dominate Amazon” [70%]: up to 8.6% APY with a BlockFi Interest Account and Get Up To $250 with a Deposit of $25 or More - And YES I use Blockfi: Everything I say is for entertainment purposes. Do not take ANYTHING I say as financial advice, I am not a financial advisor, I am just a clown with a youtube channel. The stock market is too risky for anyone to enter. The mere fact that 90% of people lose money in the stock market should be your warning to stay away from it.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments