7 Reasons Why Real Estate Is The WORST Investment (Ouch!)

👉 Need more investment advice that's sure to grow your personal wealth? SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more EPIC Real Estate Investing content.

Don’t make a property investment! It’s the worst investment you could make! In fact, Real estate is DEAD...

...At least that’s what ManagementStudyGuide.com said in a recent blog post. You can read it for yourself here 👉 even give 7 reasons as to why this is. Their headline stopped me in my tracks...and if they’re right, I’ve been doing it wrong for a very long time. Is real estate truly the worst investment you can make?

I’ve always had my eyes and ears open for a better and faster alternative to property investment, one that would deliver me to- and keep me at- financial freedom’s door. Did they find one? I’m interested. In this video, I analyze all 7 of their reasons and look for alternatives.

Watch the entire video and decide for yourself whether or not real estate property investment is indeed the worst investment you can make.

Timestamps:

2:53 - It’s illiquid. You can’t just turn it into cash the moment you need it.

3:15 - It’s opaque. It lacks transparency and you’re bound to get ripped off.

4:23 - Transaction costs are too high to make it worth it.

5:38 - You’ll have low returns and high expenses.

6:49 - Buying real estate decreases your employability as it ties you down to one area.

7:32 - Leverage is bad, and a property investment is leveraged.

8:37 - There is no diversification.

9:46 - Is real estate an asset or a liability?

--------------------------------------

Essential "Velocity of Money" Tools:

💰💰💰 Get started investing in crypto 👉 (Send me your course receipt and I'll show you how I leverage my crypto and income properties together)

💰💰💰 Leverage life insurance banking to increase your income property ROI 👉 name is Matt Theriault. When aspiring, frustrated investors are stuck in the proverbial “rat race,” they come to me.

I help these people create passive income through creative real estate investing strategies so their money works harder for them than they do for it, resulting in ultimate financial independence and freedom.

Whenever you're ready, here are some ways I can help...

If you’d like…

✅ to brainstorm some ideas about your real estate investing and the potential of working together, watch this for us to take on all of the heavy-lifting and build your cash flowing income property portfolio for you, go to to find off-market real estate deals and do it yourself, here's our most valuable tool in doing so to Go FASTER in Your REI Business, watch this OR Text "FAST" to (505) 605-6065

IF YOU THINK THIS VIDEO CAN HELP SOMEONE ELSE, PLEASE SHARE!

Follow and connect with us here for more cool stuff:

Subscribe to the Epic Podcast on iTunes: Epic on Instagram: ABOUT EPIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, CONTACT SUPPORT

support@epicinvested.com.

NO INVESTMENT, FINANCIAL, LEGAL OR TAX ADVICE

The contents of this video are for informational and educational purposes only. They should not be considered investment, financial, legal or tax advice. Matt Theriault is not licensed in the insurance or securities industries and is not in the business of selling, soliciting or negotiating the sale of any insurance contract, security or other investment vehicles.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments